Total Pageviews

Monday 16 January 2012

Day Of The Dead!!

Day of the dead!!

Nope, not today.
However!! I've become very obssed with the art work involved, and the way it has expanded.
I think everyone has an idea in their head what the sugar/candy skulls look like so there is such a wide variety of beautiful art!!
It's become a big hit with the trick or treaters as well I've noticed, face paints and masks are being created and brought to life on Halloween night, and also in some music videos I've seen. My favourite bit is that they make for amazing tattoo's!! It would be an amazing photo shoot as well.

 Jewellery is being made with these designs on, shoes, shirts and bags.
What an amazing idea.
    
   








 I  had ago on my own face and honestly it's much harder than it looks with face paints, especially the rubbish ones I ended up with!! But you know what they say, "A good work man never blames his tools" so yeah. :(:(   :D

     I think It's inspired me enough to do a bit of an art project on, who knows what I'll come up with!!! :D:D:D
My own attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment