Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 February 2012

First canvas!!

First canvas painting!!

      This is my first ever canvas painting!!
I used Arcylic paint and I had to use it quite thick for the paint to look better on the canvas.

     My influence was obviously my previous posts about the candy skulls, I did have a go with chalk but the lines weren't very crisp so I tried it with the paint, unfortunately for me, my brushes suck!! So the lines aren't very clean at all. :S:S
     I know that this isn't perfect but like I said it was my first, so I only used the smaller canvas which was a shame because if it was bigger I could have easily put more detail in it.
    
Practice makes perfect!! So i'll have to keep practicing.  :):)

     All in all I think I did pretty well, and I will deffinately be using this media again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment